Capitol Skyline is a Hotel business in South West
Stay Just Steps from the Capitol
The Capitol Skyline Hotel is located near the U.S. Capitol Building, just a 5-minute cab ride from Reagan National Airport. Nearby attractions include the Smithsonian, the Library of Congress, the Folger Shakespeare Library, and the National Archives. Guests can take advantage of the Capitol's free shuttle to popular downtown attractions.
The hotel features free high-speed internet access in all rooms, as well as meeting space and event planners to help travelers put together meetings, banquets, and more. Complimentary continental breakfast gets guests off to a good start in the morning, while the outdoor pool (open during the summer) is a great place to relax at the end of a busy day of sightseeing or business meetings. Parking options include enclosed parking or open-air deck parking, both readily available for a small fee.
With three on-site dining options, the Capitol is convenient for families and groups that have a range of tastes to satisfy. The Skyline Diner is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and offers classic American fare in hearty portions. For something on the lighter side or an after-dinner cocktail, the hotel offers the Skyline Lounge. Guests can also indulge at Bistro Bis, open for lunch and dinner. The bistro features classic Parisian décor with a warm cherry interior and plenty of hearty French fare.
Guest rooms feature a subdued Federal décor. Large windows let in plenty of light and give guests a striking view of the U.S. Capitol building. Cherry-colored headboards, blue and gold upholstered chairs, and subtly striped blush-colored wallpaper combine to create a pleasing mix of 18th-century style with 21st-century amenities. Bathrooms feature granite countertops and faux marble counters. All 203 guest rooms are newly renovated.
- Restaurant Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- CompetitionSize Outdoor Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Accessible Access and Accessible Rooms
- Children 17 & Under Free In Room with Parents
- Complimentary Wireless HighSpeed Internet Access
- Business Center Computers with Internet access and printers
- Meeting, Event & Banquet Facilities For Up to 500
- Executive Boardroom/Conference Room
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Sundry & Gift Shop
- Poolside Bar
- Limo and Town Car Service Available
- Walking Distance to Navy Yard Metro & Restaurants
- Sightseeing Tours with Free PickUp & Return Daily
- ToGo Room Service
- Courtesy Drop-off Shuttle to Metro, U.S. Capitol & Smithsonian Museums
- Customized Event Catering Services
- Garage Parking $20.00 per Day
- Bus Parking $55 per day
- 24Hour Front Desk
- Valet Dry Cleaning Service
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Activity Desk
- ATM Banking