About Cleveland Park Historical Society
Cleveland Park Historical Society is a Social Service business in
The Cleveland Park Historical Society (CPHS) was founded in 1985 by a group of neighbors who wished to promote interest in the history of Cleveland Park and to encourage the preservation of our architectural heritage and the character of our neighborhood as a friendly, diverse, urban, residential neighborhood with a strong sense of community. Cleveland Park was designated a Historic District in 1987. It is our desire to keep all of our neighbors aware of our history and of the current community activities that may affect them.
7603 Georgia Ave NW
4000 Harewood Rd NE
1000 U St NW
4839 Meade St NE
14955 Shady Grove Road, Suite 250