Hyatt Regency Washington Dc
The Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is located in the heart of a vibrant neighborhood, just steps from attractions like the Smithsonian, the National Mall and, of course, the U.S. Capitol.
The Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is the premier choice for business travelers and vacationers to Washington DC. It is close to government buildings, business centers, museums and other attractions and of course, the US Capitol.
Recently, the hotel completed an extensive lobby makeover, resulting in the addition of a new restaurant and lounge, and inviting arrival atmosphere. The hotel also features 834 upscale-modern guest rooms. The rooms are sophisticated while remaining warm and inviting and feature Grand Beds with plush pillows, pillow-top mattresses and thick down blankets. All rooms have a separate work area with oversized desks, wireless internet access and cordless dual line phones. The hotel has been Green Seal certified by Green Seal, Inc.
The new restaurant, Article One-American Grill, offers guests American cuisine in a relaxed open-air atmosphere. Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet or Hyatt's signature breakfast menu, delicious lunch options such as the Article One Salad or Senate bean soup and delicious dinner entrees such as the NY Sirloin and Salmon Steak. The Article One Lounge features light fare and specialty cocktails each day.
The hotel has a 24 hour FedEx Kinkos and 38,000 square feet of meeting and event space and offers in-house event decor selections in the Monumental Affairs Design Center.
- Fitness Center
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Indoor Heated pool and sundeck
- Separate work area
- Room service during regular hours
- 25 Inch or Larger TV
- Video on demand
- Dual line phones
- Concierge during regular hours
- Crib upon request
- Individual air conditioning control
- Maximum guests per room: 4
- Video checkout
- Oversized work desk
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- AM/FM Clock Radio
- Analog phone line
- Cordless phone(s)
- Individual heat control
- Rollaways upon request
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
- WashingtonDC.com doesn't charge cancellation fees
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- We're just a phone call away: 1-800-252-7142 or 00.800.1610.1690 (Europe)